RESOURCESDreamers, Deviser, Doers:
Women Transforming Themselves & the World
- Curriculum sequel to Cakes for the Queen of Heaven and Rise Up and Call Her Name.
- Stories of women, both cis and trans, and non-binary and genderqueer people who dared to dream of a better way, who devised a method or pathway that would support needed change, and who, through their actions, contributed to the betterment of our society.
- Includes anti-racist activities intended to engage people in ways to dismantle systemic racism.
- Written by Elizabeth Cogliati, Director of Lifespan Faith Development at the UU Church in Idaho Falls
- Funded in part by the UUWF
- Download the PDF for free
Action of Immediate Witness 2022
We Do Not Consent: Rejecting Legal Challenges to Abortion
- Introduction: As people who have had abortions, as co-conspirators and allies for Reproductive Justice, and as thoughtful advocates for family well-being, UUs have a moral responsibility to demand and ensure that abortion protections are codified into law. Given the Supreme Court’s anticipated overturning of Roe v. Wade, now is the time to revitalize the commitment we made to reproductive justice in our 2015 Statement of Conscience.
- Download the full AIW here.
Leaping From our Spheres: Rev. Marti Keller Blog
From 2014 until she retired as UUWF Affiliated Minister in 2018, Rev. Marti Keller wrote and curated a blog highlighting issues of justice for women and girls. The entirely of her postings have been saved in one pdf, which can be downloaded here.